Ausgrid maintains a contract register of all its government contracts with the private sector valued at $150,000 or greater, entered after 1 July 2010.
Government contracts include any of the following types of contract between Ausgrid and the private sector:
a) where a party agrees to undertake a specific project (such as a construction, infrastructure or property development project);
b) where a party agrees to provide specific goods or services (this excludes employment contracts, however consultants and labour hire arrangements will be captured);
c) Property transfers; and
Contracts not recorded on the register include:
- Contracts entered into before 1 July 2010;
- Contracts between Ausgrid and other government agencies;
- Contracts with a value less than $150,000;
- Employment contracts; and
- Contracts that relate to activities engaged in by Ausgrid in a competitive market.