Ausgrid is required to maintain a publication guide that:
- Describes the structure and functions of Ausgrid.
- Describes the ways in which our functions affect members of the public.
- Specifies arrangements that exist to enable members of the public to participate in the formulation of Ausgrid's policies and the exercise of our functions.
- Identifies the various kinds of information held by Ausgrid.
- Identifies the kinds of information Ausgrid makes, or will make, publicly available.
- Identifies the kinds of information that are, or will be, made publicly available free of charge and those kinds of information for which a charge is, or will be, imposed.
Download a copy of Ausgrid's publication guide.