Energise your career with the Commercial Graduate Program
If you have the energy to succeed and want a career in a challenging and rewarding environment, now is the time to join Ausgrid. Our Commercial Graduate Program provides a versatile and rewarding environment to fast-track your career.
We’re looking for Business, Commerce and combined Commerce/Law graduates with majors in:
- Information Systems/Technology
- Human Resources
- Business Administration
We are looking for graduates with a strong academic record, leadership qualities, strong communication skills, customer oriented and the ability to deliver commercial results. The Commercial Graduate Program seeks for people who work effectively in a team, demonstrate agility and enjoy challenging tasks and problems solving.
Ausgrid provides excellent conditions of employment including competitive salaries, attractive superannuation, and flexible working conditions. Find out more about the benefits of working for Ausgrid.
How the commercial graduate program works
The program is a two-year rotational program with four different placements, where the graduates gain experience and exposure across the organisation to build skills and capabilities. From day one you will be working in a genuine position, with real responsibilities! Rotations are primarily based in Sydney, with opportunities in Newcastle. Find out more about the rotations.
In addition to rotations across the business, Ausgrid’s investment in your development is comprehensive and includes:
- Mentoring Program: Our graduates have access to mentors that help develop skills, establish strong networks within the business and assist in planning a graduate’s career.
- Graduate Development Project: Each participant undertakes a business project to gain project management and team skills while focusing on a specific business issue.
- Development program: Various training is scheduled to further enhance your knowledge and skill set. It is also an opportunity to network with other commercial and engineering graduates and participate in a number of team building activities.
Our Commercial Graduate Success Stories
“The commercial Graduate Program at Ausgrid is a great way to kick start your IT career. Since joining in 2009 I have been provided with unlimited access to work experiences and continual training and development. The commercial graduate program is a must for eager graduates looking to take on a challenge!”
- Tim Millard, University of Wollongong – Bachelor of Information Communication & Technology majoring in Business Information Sytems
How to apply
Applications for the 2011 intake have now closed.
Applications will be sought again in March 2011 for the 2012 Commercial Graduate Program and will be advertised here on our website.
For more information please contact, (02) 9394 6981.