Customers with a meter connected to the Ausgrid network can request up to two years of metering data. Use this form to make single or third party multiple requests.
Before you start your application
Before we email your meter data we are required to verify your request. If the details you provide do not match our records, or if we are unable to confirm your entitlement to the information we will be unable to fulfill your request.
Before you begin your application you will need the following information to hand:
- National Metering Identification number (NMI) which is found on your bill
- a start and end date for the data request. You must have been the account holder for the period of time you are requesting. You can request up to two years of metering data for a period that is within the last two years.
- We validate NMI, Surname and Postcode for the time period specified.
- bulk requests will require a completed bulk request spreadsheet containing NMI, Postcode, Name, StartDate (dd/mm/yyyy), EndDate (dd/mm/yyyy). No record header is required.( Example)
- requests on behalf of a third party will require a completed authorisation form for each NMI, a Site address, and Account holders name.
- If you have problems with submission refer to meter data request support.