If you are a service provider and you provide power factor solutions, you may be eligible to join our register of service providers.
Why be on the Ausgrid Power Factor Correction Register?
From time to time, we may invite service providers who are on our register to participate in trials or programs that can assist us with assessing the future demand management potential of various solutions in the market.
Our customers may also refer to this register when looking for a service provider that offers power factor correction services.
Click here to view our current register for Service Providers.
To qualify to be on the register, service providers must offer at least one of the following services:
- Electrical Contracting: A business or sole trader holding an electrical contractor’s licence issued by the NSW Fair Trading and have an electrical contractor who installs Power Factor Correction equipment and provides installation services and installation tests.
PFC Consulting: providing consulting, professional consulting, professional services and technical advice in the field of Power Factor Correction.
- PFC Equipment Supply: manufacturers or distributes Power Factor Correction equipment.
- PFC Project Management: provides project management in the field of Power Factor Correction.
- Accredited Service Provider (ASP): business or sole trader who has gained accreditation from NSW Department of Trade and Investment allowing them to perform contestable work in accordance with the Electricity Supply Act 1995.
Energy Auditing or Consulting: provides specialist advice and services in relation to other aspects of energy use (e.g. energy efficiency) in relation to power factor correction services.
- Financial Services: provides financial advice and services in the area of Power Factor Correction correction and installations, such as business case development, finance arrangements, bill payments and lease arrangements.
If you would like to apply to be on our Power Factor Service Provider register contact us for more information.