Ausgrid’s procurement activities aim to achieve the reliable and ethical supply of externally purchased goods and services, delivering value for our customers and high levels of quality, service and innovation.
Our Procurement Policy is designed to ensure that in all procurement activities:
- Ausgrid obtains goods and services that meet specification and are delivered on time at internationally competitive prices from financially stable suppliers
- Ausgrid obtains best value for money on a total cost basis
- Consistent procurement processes are followed in accordance with Ausgrid policies
- Commercial, financial, legal, sustainability and operational risks are reduced
- Supplier Relationship Management is effective, collaborative and mutually beneficial.
Our Procurement Statement provides further information for suppliers, including our Statement of Business Ethics and Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
Tel: 02 8264 6494