Service wire pointing to a house

You will need to submit a connection application if you're subdividing, developing land, building a new premises, altering an existing premises or an electrical installation within our network area. This applies if you're connecting to our network for the first time or if you're altering an existing connection.

Forms and guides

Know what you need? Access our full list of forms.